Trish -What an awesome production of "Izzy the Musical"!! As if the pictures weren't sweet enough, your song choices were perfect!Lovin' the new blog...including your clever title!Teresa =)(Who is becoming embarrassed at my pitiful attempts at blogging compared to you...)
I love the pic of Austin and Izzy!!! The video was beautiful. Great work!Adreanna & Addison
I must say that was so lovely also I love Izzy eyebrow picture when you feed her ice cream too cool!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Trish -
What an awesome production of "Izzy the Musical"!! As if the pictures weren't sweet enough, your song choices were perfect!
Lovin' the new blog...including your clever title!
Teresa =)
(Who is becoming embarrassed at my pitiful attempts at blogging compared to you...)
I love the pic of Austin and Izzy!!! The video was beautiful. Great work!
Adreanna & Addison
I must say that was so lovely also I love Izzy eyebrow picture when you feed her ice cream too cool!
Post a Comment