Austin placed 3rd in the science fair for the fith grade category! I am so proud of him. One of the teachers called to give us the heads up since he has been out sick this week I had to tell him to get him to school. I can't help looking at all of the end of the year events as the closing of his time as a child and moving on to the preteen stage. Meaning a lot of tears. I will miss his school and the staff dearly. Hopefully Izzy will start when she turns 3.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Science Fair Winner!
Austin placed 3rd in the science fair for the fith grade category! I am so proud of him. One of the teachers called to give us the heads up since he has been out sick this week I had to tell him to get him to school. I can't help looking at all of the end of the year events as the closing of his time as a child and moving on to the preteen stage. Meaning a lot of tears. I will miss his school and the staff dearly. Hopefully Izzy will start when she turns 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go, Austin!! Congrats on your award!!
Trish, I always told Meggie I was going to put a brick on her head to keep her from growing up. Well, it sorta worked...she stayed short! Unfortunately, she's growing up before my eyes and will be a sophomore next year! Yikes!!!
Just makes us remember we gotta treasure every minute with our kids...
Teresa =)
Congrats buddy! I loved science in high school we had a really weird teacher but he was cool about letting us try to blow up the school-Hahahahaha-fun times!
Post a Comment